• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free clan website hosting:

Rebel

Clangrounds Network is re-opening our free clan hosting service. Here is what we are offering:

- 50Mb Space
- 1000Mb Bandwidth
- PHP / CGI / SSI
- 10 POP3 Accounts
- Subdomain (you.clangrounds.com)
- Cpanel Control Panel

If interested, and for restrictions please visit us:
http://clangrounds.com/showthread.php?t=1708

We also have a free single forum hosting service for clans who don't want to mess with setting up an entire community just for their 5-10 member clan.

Last edited:
You guys need to read the restrictions...

Example:
No Asian country applicants (China, Japan, etc etc)

Every one I get like that I am deleting and ignoring because you guys are obviously not making a clan site.

Tell me about it Rebel. I've been dealing with that BS for months now. Check your logs for a jgwy.net or something similar. Its a chinese hosting search. They database most offers on these forums and post them. I get 6-10 emails a day from idiots who dont read requirements.

You have my sympathy.

This is perfect for my squad site but do offer mysql db's??? I'd like to setup a php nuke based site...

Originally posted by tsoprano
This is perfect for my squad site but do offer mysql db's??? I'd like to setup a php nuke based site...

No, because I plan to be hosting a lot clan sites, and too many databases on a server is not good. Not to mention that php nuke is a resource hog itself. We do offer a free forum hosting service off our vbulletin based community forums.

Originally posted by palmer
Tell me about it Rebel. I've been dealing with that BS for months now. Check your logs for a jgwy.net or something similar. Its a chinese hosting search. They database most offers on these forums and post them. I get 6-10 emails a day from idiots who dont read requirements.

Yeah I noticed that too. I have posted this offer in other community forums, and only after posting here have I gotten the spam applicant e-mails.

I'am interested in this for my clan is there anywhere i can go to start getting one for my team .If so let me know you can contact me by aim or here i guess .I'll check back.I have been trying to find somewhere to do this.

Aim : HaRm0nY N HaVoC

Back