• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE automatic traffic generating system

Seems to be working. My site, however, takes more than 20 seconds to load....the hits don't show up in my stats page.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Matrixnyc
What is the problem with that url?

Also have any of you noticed your traffic going up.

We are sending many unique hits to the sites.

Please confirm that you are getting them

I DO Get traffic. Well hear what is going on.
Everyday I leave an open window where I set my trafficstartpage to run. It has been 2 days that a website in the rotator of trafficstartpage redirects the same window to the url i said earlier. So the window gets out of the rotator. Ask some other members to see that it happens to them, too. I will search today to find it.

Originally posted by Seldimis
I DO Get traffic. Well hear what is going on.
Everyday I leave an open window where I set my trafficstartpage to run. It has been 2 days that a website in the rotator of trafficstartpage redirects the same window to the url i said earlier. So the window gets out of the rotator. Ask some other members to see that it happens to them, too. I will search today to find it.

Although I am also guilty of leaving open my window all day for rotation, I believe that this defeats the purpose of the service. We should at least read the sites there. I posted my site, BlogBoard Forums not because of gaining hits, but in hopes of reaching out to people who might be interested to register and post. Sad to say, I haven't received even 1 new member since I applied for this service, although the hits went to record highs.

About the site that ends the rotator, I noticed that, too.

Also about the 20 second per rotation - my site takes more than 20 seconds to load! The hits don't show up in my tracker since it takes more than 20 seconds before my tracker loads. Is there any way to fix this?

We like to have all the sites and members follow all these conditions:

- Your site(s) does not contain any message boxes
- Your site(s) does not contain inappropriate contents
- Your site(s) does not break out of frames
- Your site(s) does not use site rotation
- Your site(s) does not use URL or domain forwarding
- Your account will be deleted if not used for 90 days
- Your account will be deleted if we can not send youemails
- Your account can be disable if it causes system any problems
- You are not allowed to have more than one (1) account
- Your site(s) does not contain any popup windows

That seems fine, we allow adult sites, but they will be only viewed by people that select adult ads in their profile.

Everyone that signed up gets the credits.

If i missed you, post here and i will get to you.

Thanks for all your support.

Originally posted by Matrixnyc
Everyone that signed up gets the credits.

If i missed you, post here and i will get to you.

Thanks for all your support.

have you deleted the breaking out of frames site yet?

If I want to delete my account is there any way I can sell my credits ? (I am sorry but want to leave in oder to know my REAL visitors and try harder to get some rather than fake visitors and spammers I usually get :( )

Back