• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE automatic traffic generating system

Yea the one in my signature. Matrixnyc I also have webmasters resources website (the one on the signature). I will wirte a small review on my Newsletter. Do you have any banners for advertising you (and getting refferals of course ;) ?)

Seldimis, when you login to the member area you will see a link for referalls you can send your sign ups to it so you get more credits :)

Originally posted by Matrixnyc
Seldimis, when you login to the member area you will see a link for referalls you can send your sign ups to it so you get more credits :)

I know. Any banners though ????

Yes make some. I am not used to rotate and advertise text ads (only in newsletters i use this way) and think most webmasters do what I do ...

You guys kick out. You are the BEST.
I see my counters blowing up.
I know that there isn't real traffic (visitors who came to see my Website rather than earn credits ;) ), but my advertisers don't . LOL. I am cheating them . LOL :D :D :D :D

Thanks guys, you help make the site better for all of us :)

wait till we get many members :)

Then we will have more visitors that come to the sites.

I will post you when the banners are done :)

Merry X-mas to all those who celebrate it

to suspend or put traffic on hold:

you can go to you members page and click on the Site Name hyperlink, there you will be able to edit the site, you will see a field called waiting. if you click on it, you will put your site on hold and you can later enable it.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

We are sending a lot of unique traffic to the sites that are in our program now.

If you want to get a lot of unique traffic to your site, sign up today and earn as many credits you can get so your site will get many views

What is the problem with that url?

Also have any of you noticed your traffic going up.

We are sending many unique hits to the sites.

Please confirm that you are getting them

Thanks for the great offer. I just signed up, but I will not use my credits just yet because my site is not completely done.

Give me a day and I will start using it. Thanks, and please let me know when you will add my credits if you don't mind :)

Thanks for joining, you can post a message here when you site is ready and i will add it to our program.

I have added the bonus credits

wow
I think there are a lot of website have joined this program;)
BTW
what is the difference between Silver and gold accout?

What types of accounts do you offer ?

- Basic Account : the basic account earns you either 0.75 or 1 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser (minimized or maximized) and it remains FREE of charge. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your enabled site(s).

- Silver Account : the silver account earns you either 1 or 1.25 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser (minimized or maximized). Upgrade to silver account is only $7US per month and you can upgrade at members only page. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your enabled site(s).

- Gold Account : the gold account earns you either 1.25 or 1.5 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser (minimized or maximized). Upgrade to gold account is only $15US per month and you can upgrade at members only page. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your enabled site(s).

Originally posted by Matrixnyc
What types of accounts do you offer ?

- Basic Account : the basic account earns you either 0.75 or 1 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser (minimized or maximized) and it remains FREE of charge. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your enabled site(s).

- Silver Account : the silver account earns you either 1 or 1.25 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser (minimized or maximized). Upgrade to silver account is only $7US per month and you can upgrade at members only page. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your enabled site(s).

- Gold Account : the gold account earns you either 1.25 or 1.5 credit(hit) for each site you view, depends on how you setup your browser (minimized or maximized). Upgrade to gold account is only $15US per month and you can upgrade at members only page. Credits(hits) are automatically assigned to your enabled site(s).

Thank You:D

Back