• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE automatic traffic generating system

Matrixnyc

I just finished my new site at http://www.trafficstartpage.com

Please sign up and help me test and get your sites some traffic.

Every one that signs up will get an extra 5,000 credits(hits) on trafficstartpage.com for free. We usually will sell this for $15.00

Here is some info on the site:

Would you like to receive unlimited FREE traffics to your site without clicking your mouse? When using our system, your site is being shown to thousands of users from around the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and all this is done 100% automatically.

All you have to do is sign up for FREE and open your browser and let the system do the work. For each 4 sites shown in your browser, you will receive 3 hits in return. We have 20 second timer, so you will receive 180 FREE Hits per hour to your site. That's 4320 FREE Hits per day. And we're not stopping here. You also receive credits for your referrals too! A whopping 25% of what your referrals earn. Learn more about referrals in members area.

Join for TrafficStartPage.com today and receive 200 credits - It's FREE (after sign up, you will receive 200 visitor credits automatically)

Let me know if it all works well and if you like it or not :)

Hello. I am going to join. I wish it will work. But I can't understand if my traffic will be up . There are days I get 22 unique and other 55 . LOL. Nice Starting (I replied first. Will you give me another 100 credits ? :D :D :D )

Hello again. I tried to sign up but after confirming that my Website seems OK and does not violate the rules I got a screen with this message ...

--------- Screen -----------
Fill field 'URL'
Target 3 categories
Target 3 categories
Target 3 categories
Target 3 categories
Target 3 categories
Target 3 categories
----- End Of Screen ------

I DO fill all the fields. Maybe Cookies have to be enabled ?

You set you browser start page to the code we email to you when you sign up.

It will go through sites on out network and display them in your browser. If you see a site you like, you can pause the script and browse the site. when you are done, you can continue the script and it will load another site.

If you sign up, i will give everyone who posts on here that they signed up an extra 1000 credits. Post here that you signed up.

I set ...

Internet & Online
Computers & Technology
Services

I entered both for "Your Category" and "Users ' Category.

It doesn't let me sign up. I choose the categories I told earlier. Then it goes me to my website. I Click "Yes" and the same screen as always ...

Glad to hear :)

I gave you extra credits :)

Can you tell all the webmasters you know to sign up, you can use your referal link that you got in your email and you will get more credits for traffic.

Also the problem was that you had selected greek as the language, I have to fix that :)

Hope you enjoy it

Remember, anyone else that signs up gets 5000 credits and and extra 1000 if they post on here that they signed up/.

Did everyone that signed up get their credits?

Just want to make sure i didnt miss anyone.

Also Damoose
can you add our site to the webmaster resources you have on your site :)

Thanks

Back