• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Automated Web Hosting Script???

Thorny

Well is there one, if so please could you tell me where it is, i didnt take this into account when making my business plan now ive psent all my cash which sucks.

Also if some 1 has a spare one pm me and ill maybe sort something out with them!!

utcrazy said:
Phpcoin isn't an automated account creater though.

-UT

Actually it is.. You can download a module for phpCoin which allows you to do this. For many control panels not just cPanel.

Others are:
AccountLab (Owned by same people who own Fantastico)
INVOhost SE
TinyTool For Webhosts
AutoHost
Hosting Client Manager
Hosting signup script
Many more of which you can get at
http://hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Web_Hosting_Tools/

eRudNet

hmmm phpcoin got the addon for WH M creation of accounts, I played with it last time

I have to highly recommend you do not impose any automatic signup scripts that will automatically setup a clients account, unless you have the state of the art fraud system in place (and none of the free or even paid ones do).

You are setting yourself up for a lot of problems if you allow people to signup with your paid hosting and automatically get an account created. People with stolen credit cards will immediately signup, get an account in minutes and either use your server to spam people or use it to host warez and you'll be the one responsible.

Thorny said:
k cheers rob, so how do u suppose i do it, manually?

You stated money was tight. Well when you're running a business (in which you are), money has to be used in order to turn a profit. When I ran my own hosting company I used Modernbill. It allowed clients to signup, and then I would manually verify information (IP Address, City, State, Country), and then approve them and it would create their account. In the hundreds of clients I hosted, I only had 1 fraud order, and I caught it immediately and contacted paypal and took care of it for me.

Back