• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Auto Directory Submission

john33355

hi
I have used some auto submissoin software but they have lot of submission errors, does any one know any good site which can submit my site without errors, it must be fast, reliable and cheapest.

thanks

What kind of directories are we talking about here?

From my experience, FFA lists and random directories (the kind that get included in software programs that submit your website to 5 million + sites) usually result in a net gain of NOT A SINGLE extra visitor per day, so don't waste your time.

And as far as I know for SEO purposes, search engines don't put much stock in directory submissions either.

With that said, if you want to submit your website to every place possible and just get listed on the search engines there are plenty of websites that do that for you and their going rate is usually between $19 and $29 for the service. I have used these services in the past and my website has always appeared in Yahoo, MSN, and Google searches soon afterwards.

I think they are all pretty much the same and use similar lists of search engines and "directories". Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if they all used the same exact back end software. With that in mind, I don't think it really matters which service you use, any will do.

hi
I have used some auto submissoin software but they have lot of submission errors, does any one know any good site which can submit my site without errors, it must be fast, reliable and cheapest.

thanks

Auto submission is OK for getting referel traffic but some time will get negative impression from SE's

Back