• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
You call the screenshot I placed fraud?
Thats pretty funny as it was just a simple screenshot from your hacking talk on your support chat.

Well, as you published my full name I will do the same...

GLENN ARMSTRONG

His name is not Glenn Armstrong. There silent partners name is that. he is the umbrella.
This gentleman and another who is listed on this very forum under a post. I have researched
them and find nothing to say that they are shady. I have not seen the full chat logs only a
small snippet. I advise for the OP to let it go and move along and this can just be done.

His name is not Glenn Armstrong. There silent partners name is that. he is the umbrella.
This gentleman and another who is listed on this very forum under a post. I have researched
them and find nothing to say that they are shady. I have not seen the full chat logs only a
small snippet. I advise for the OP to let it go and move along and this can just be done.

I agree with that :)

This isn't even fraud, you might want to call it bullying or something, but its not fraud!

well
i enjoyed reading this story over here
i enjoyed to read about that hacking support ( forkbomb )
and i definaly enjoyed the chat about irc

The first question i would ask myself is why you use irc in first place
irc is known for there exploats and there is a reason it is banned by 90% of the hosts ( including datacenters ) and for the network abusing

You as host should know that , specialy if you are explaining how to install/create those attacks in first place

i do understand that you got a support team that can be online 24/7 and indeed not every host got that option
but if i would be online 24/7 then i put online my own script or a flashbased chat or a other chatroom that stores logs and does not need to have a daemon running that can be easy abused (there are enouf chat functions that does not need to be irc)

Host Razor will maintain its network in such a manner as to provide to all customers the best possible performance to the Internet. In order to achieve this Host Razor makes the following guarantees to all onsite Internet clients:

- 100% guaranteed uninterrupted transit to the Internet
- Zero packet loss internal to Host Razor network
This is a small quote from your small SLA

tos said:
IRC:
Host Razor / Optimized Shells Reserves the right to terminate any account for any or no reason.

Service Availability:
We try maintain a 99.9% uptime, but Host Razor / Optimized Shells offers no guarantee for uptime due to the nature of the business.

Security:
Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples include but are not limited to the following: unauthorized access, use, probing, or scanning of systems security or authentication measures, data, or traffic; interference with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks; forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
and this is a small quote ( not filtered) from your tos

first you claim with SLA ( Service level agreement ) that you got a uptime of 100%
Tos says 99.9% and no garantie that it will even be 99.9% ( so uptime garantie of 0% )

Tos also says that you do not allow any "illigal" software , but yet you help your customer to create a forkbomb ??

Greetings From PowerChaos

Well I am glad I have created my first most talked about topic on freewebspace.net! Cool! Thank you so much JJW for actually looking into things, you and seraphim are both very reputable and I will always think about you in the future.

This topic has now been discussed, scrutinized and obliterated! - I thank the very warm welcome here from you all it has been a great party! - I hope now and for future reference all communications will go alot smoother.

How about you kids go outside and play. Unplug the computer for a couple of years too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back