• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigebox

SANDER K "I AM NO WEB HOST" - PFF <Guest_5543> I got my own servers in Germany - Guest_5543> Oh, well I got Glenn on MSN, he added me when I gave him a -1 reputation on FWS - <d3xt0r> And why did you give him -1 rep?
<Guest_5543> I thought he was some n00b.
<Irakirashia> we want to know
<d3xt0r> lmao
<Irakirashia> he is the greatest host administrator I ever met
<Guest_5543> He isn't competion any more

ALSO READ:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...ting-24-7-LIVE-CHAT-WEB-IRC-VPS-VPN-SHOUTCAST

For the sake of your advertising thread, you should probably request those posts get moved over to this thread. Having them there just makes you look bad, making a scene because someone called you out.

Hahaha

My post there was removed.
I can't help it that your staff is talking on your live support IRC chat about hacking other people's servers.

where does it say that sander k? I was actually teaching somebody about a fork bomb - why has fws removed posts? exactly...

Its proberbly Jan, don't worry about that, she always does.
And thats a good thing, or it would proberbly become a flaming site here.

*JJW: I know his full name, but I am not going to place that open on the web.

Gl says
Latest Reputation Received (-9 point total)
all because of your lies
let me get u actual log file
Sander says
lol
I dont need a
says
Jul 16 20:32:32 <KarNak> LOL
Jul 16 20:32:32 <Pain> its a forkbomb
Jul 16 20:32:35 <Pain> infinite loop
Jul 16 20:33:03 <xz3r0> now you want to be a security expert?
Jul 16 20:33:07 <xz3r0> and patch it up KarNak ?
Sander says
And Jan will remove it proberbly
says
Jul 16 20:33:37 <Legendary> 200
Jul 16 20:33:41 <xz3r0> * hard nproc 300
Jul 16 20:33:46 <xz3r0> nano /etc/security/limits.conf

Last edited:
Who ever gave me bad reputation for asking things to be restored, when I have done nothing wrong - this brings me back to the point "Peo" about how your NLC members are forcing people away from the forum for no reason what so ever...

Latest Reputation Received (-17 point(s) total) - all over this post? Because sander k twisted an irc chat - she actually said and so did seraphim that they were surprised I had 24/7 live chat because most people DONT! whats a matter you all jeleous? Please... I posted logs of actually what happened and you still go on to give me bad reputation. Peo, the users here are forcing people to leave the forum, thats why all your users have gone!

I asked them to move it thats why because you was lying!
its proberbly jan, don't worry about that, she always does.
And thats a good thing, or it would proberbly become a flaming site here.

*jjw: I know his full name, but i am not going to place that open on the web.

First, I read everything. Why are you getting defensive about this. Should have just let it roll of your back

Second of all, what real host provides support through irc? Second those types of discussions on how things are hacked and such should be save for tickets. If you really want to let us see everything post the full chat long before and after that situation on a post site and let us read it all!

Hello JJW - Thank you for your reply, I got defensive because it seamed you were all trying to disrespect my company, I have a very reputable service that I offer and it is via IRC so it can be 24/7 like seraphim came and said not many people actually offer 24/7 live chat, I have a network full of linux professionals ready to help my clients.

Then to have my reputation on here tarnished over nothing when I use this place often - and get alot of clients from it! - I am sure you would be unhappy also :)

Hello guys, I am using Hostrazor's service for over 2 months and I got to know about the company when I requested here for free SHoutcast hosting in this forum. They did not just given me the free hosting but also provided me too much technical support plus Jabber Chat server which they configured only for me.

I think we should not create such issue for good provided like Hostrazor just because of personal issues of as competition. I am a happy and satisfied customer and I believe that the service opinion should be take from customer not from someone in chatroom.

I will highly recommend everyone to go for Hostrazor and to verify my statement, you guys can check my website kompisfm.com and can see the proof of my statement.

Thanks

I removed the post because you already had a thread talking about Fraud (although I should have merged the posts into your other Fraud thread instead of deleting that thread), and I deleted the posts in the other thread because they weren't needed. I deleted posts that were discussing services where one person was not even interested in services. I will give an infraction next time that happens. Only post in offers you are interested in, not just to try and bring up negatives.

If someone is abusing the rep system, Peo or Jan can and will disable their rep ability.

I really don't see why you keep bringing up these posts HostRazor, when you could just leave it. Instead you decide to bring more public attention to this.

Last edited:
I advised that the stigma associated with irc, the hacking, cracking, piracy, sets them up to look like a sham host. Advised should have just let it go as it just breads more issues.

I advised that the stigma associated with irc, the hacking, cracking, piracy, sets them up to look like a sham host. Advised should have just let it go as it just breads more issues.
You could have done that in a PM.

Second of all, what real host provides support through irc?

I do it as well from time to time, it's not that different from having a live support chat. Although I don't officially offer 24 hour support, having the IRC is convenient because often my friends will volunteer answers to common support issues that don't require any action on my part to fix. Just in this case it looks like someone made a joke that got taken seriously. I often find the people on my IRC discussing similar topics in a hypothetical sense.

As for the rep thing, I think the only reason people are smearing your rep is because you're being dramatic about all this. People pick on each other's hosts on a regular basis around here, getting all upset about it only shows that you aren't confident in your services and makes you look bad in front of potential clients.

Last edited:
Hello stuffradio, I keep wanting "public attention" because my reputation was tarnished over a lie. I receive alot of customers from here and it now looks like, that over some idiot my custom is no longer welcome, albeit that I have proved time and time again we are a quality web host - this is not the first time sander k has tried to damage the reputation of Host Razor. My services are expensive, I don't pay for 30$ VPS accounts and host from them, I pay alot for my servers and this ---- is all over google. That is why I am annoyed!

I removed the post because you already had a thread talking about Fraud (although I should have merged the posts into your other Fraud thread instead of deleting that thread), and I deleted the posts in the other thread because they weren't needed. I deleted posts that were discussing services where one person was not even interested in services. I will give an infraction next time that happens. Only post in offers you are interested in, not just to try and bring up negatives.

If someone is abusing the rep system, Peo or Jan can and will disable their rep ability.

I really don't see why you keep bringing up these posts HostRazor, when you could just leave it. Instead you decide to bring more public attention to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back