• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Frag Hell V2 Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixelFrag said:
Yeah but if I shorten down the images, I need to to change the html file as well. I said simple comment like 40 times. But w/e, I am not interested in having a "war" over a layout.

who's business is it of our if it contains warez. maybe his host supports it or maybe he is hosting himself. it is not our problem. and you cant tell me you dont use warez. everyone here i am sure used warez at least once in their life. did you pay fo photoshop, dreamweaver, or any of the other expensive programs you probably have. have you ever downloaded music, videos, or movies? so why are you complaining. who cares if there is warez as long as his host know, and it is not our problem to report it. or maybe i am just a bad person cause i got all my programs free too cause i could never aford to keep up to date on all the new versions with how much they cost, and i am sure you do the same.

p.s. if he really created the image, it is not a problem to reslice. i have a feeling he didnt, but once again, not my problem. if he did, then he needs to darken it.

Last edited:
this really needs to be closed :p

i'll get people to review my design when my sites back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back