• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forums coded by me from scratch

pwnm

'The forums of the moment - from the network of the future!'

Well, hopefully my ASP skill is better than my skill at coming up with slogans ;)

I have made my own forum system (working but lacking the more advanced features yet!) that I am intending to release as a free download. Tell me what you think of them running the forums on my site :)

http://forums.pwnm.net (the website being http://www.pwnm.net)

Thanks! :D

wow!... thats all I have to say.. WOW

if you made that from scratch thats a great board :D and you did a great job

as far as the board goes I have nothing to say you have done a great job on it

I would change your site a bit though the board is squished over at the right side of the screen in my resolution :confused2

May I ask what screen resolution you are in? I know there is a bit down the left that takes up a little room but I haven't had any problems with it before?

I think it's very nice too, in case you want to know, my resolution is 1024x768.

Keep up the good work.

Looks great! Nice graphics - those ball things. Too bad it's i ASP (in case you had planned to give me a copy :rolleyes: ).

I would have to agree, the images are cool and the board looks great. I use ASP a bit myself (were you on digitalrice by any chance?).

Well done on the board. I appears OK for me at 1024 x 768.

Once again well done. (Any chance I could get a copy ? ;) )

Originally posted by pwnm
I have made my own forum system (working but lacking the more advanced features yet!) that I am intending to release as a free download

Very nicely done... :cool: Keep it up!

When you're finished, submit it to hotscripts and see what other people think of your script.

WOW! I wasn't expecting quite that response! Thanks everyone!

I did make the board in 1024x768 but it should be fine in anything except 640x480 (it works a bit in that but its not too good!)

(were you on digitalrice by any chance?)
Yes - I was on digitalrice. With all their problems it finnaly seemed time to go and get some paid hosting :)

that I am intending to release as a free download
If everything goes acording to plan :rolleyes: The first public release might be within the next month - although the forums work - the admin features are just about non-existant at the moment! The release will be made here: http://www.pwnewmedia.co.uk/tms/msms/

When you're finished, submit it to hotscripts and see what other people think of your script.
When i finish i am going to submit it to anything I can find ;)

Thank you all once again!

I think i will get it finished in one language first ;) Thats quite enough work as it is! :D

Thanks for all the comments ;)

You might wanna show the number of total visitors and work on the load time but WOW! indeed.

Holy shi*.. You coded from scratch?
*Is in awe*
My old clan leader is trying that in ASP.. I'll keep yours as a reference over his :p

The server was having a few problems recently, I dont know why, but a few people have said they couldnt get in properly. It seems to be working fine now though! *crosses fingers*

Link to signup page

I'm hoping that release isn't too far away now, I'll let you know when! :D

"Errors were detected in the input provided. Please press back in your browser to fix these and submit again
You must place a check in the box below the agreement to signify that you agree to the terms. If you do not agree then you cannot signup"

Tried to registrar still same error message!! I could hav been your 80th member.

Back