• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum upgrade

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We've had some downtime today due to an error when upgrading the forum software. It should be ok now, but let me know if you notice any issues.

This was a major upgrade from xenForo 1.5.13 to 2.1.2. My first impression is that it's way better than what we had. What do you think?

We've upgraded again to the latest version 2.1.3 of xenForo. Please let me know if you notice any issues. Thank you!

And now we've upgraded the forum to the latest version 2.1.4. As always, let us know if you notice any issues!

Agree.

We've now upgraded to latest version 2.1.7. No major changes, mainly a security fix.

We've had some downtime today due to an error when upgrading the forum software. It should be ok now, but let me know if you notice any issues.

This was a major upgrade from xenForo 1.5.13 to 2.1.2. My first impression is that it's way better than what we had. What do you think?
Agreed.

We've just done yet another software upgrade to latest version. This time to 2.1.8 Patch 2. No mayor changes in features.

Version 2.1.9 was released earlier today, so we've upgraded to this version. It's just a security fix with no new features.

Back