• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum Hosting Needed

hostit

I'm looking to start a forum

what I need

1GB space
5GB bandwith
cpanel
php
mysql

I will be running an IPB forum. I'm willing to place ads on the site but only 1 sitewide banner in exchange for hosting, you could be the sponsor of the site.

I will only be running one site on this account for one domain. Please PM me if you can offer some reliable free service. Again you could be the site sponsor and your ad will run sitewide.

and yes I have a legitimate license.

Last edited:
hey, check out this offer

Cpanel Control panel
10 GB of space
500 gb Data transfer
your own domain hosting or our sub domain option.
unlimited email Account(pop 3 access so you can access from any email client even from your phone.)
1 mysql database
1 ftp account
You can request to password protect your own directory
FREE MAMBO AND JOOMALA HOSTING AND WE WILL INSTALL THE SCRIPT FOR YOU.
A good selection of free scripts(see other post to find out how to get them installed)

click here to sign up.

Hi hostit,

Our L2Play plan features 250MB of disk space and 5GB of bandwidth to help you start your new forum. This is upgradable all the way to 2.5GB of disk space as your forum grows with custom plans available from time to time via our Bargain Boutique.

We have special technology deployed on our servers to help ensure your forum is as fast and spam free as possible by blocking rogue spiders while also compressing content with gzip technology. (You can read more about it here.)

You can find more about our hosting plans at http://www.lifelesspeople.com/hosting/ and you can PM me with any questions you may have.

We hope to see you at L2P!

I'm looking to start a forum

what I need

1GB space
5GB bandwith
cpanel
php
mysql

I will be running an IPB forum. I'm willing to place ads on the site but only 1 sitewide banner in exchange for hosting, you could be the sponsor of the site.

I will only be running one site on this account for one domain. Please PM me if you can offer some reliable free service. Again you could be the site sponsor and your ad will run sitewide.

and yes I have a legitimate license.

Hello,
What kind of content will you have on this forum? How do you plan on marketing your forum for visitors to see? We can sponsor your site with the requested requirements, but we will need to weigh the benefits of hosting your free site. You can email us, free at topqhost dot com, for further consideration if you do not receive a response through this forum.

I'll host you for free. Please contact me at mickey at rlshosting.com

You can't PM anyone I don't think until you have more posts.

Email me via support[at]sparkgate.net. I can host you for free on my China Offshore Server.

Hi, may I know what kind of forum are you going to make?

At SiteFrost, you can put our banner combined with your referral link to keep your hosting account active :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Try us out at ceege.net

2 GB Disk Space
50 GB Bandwith
Unlimited add-on domains
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited email lists
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases
Fantastico De Luxe