• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[For sale] Links on a PR5 domain

webst

I'm selling PR5 links on a business and finance related site.

Please PM me for link and pricing.

Best regards

Even if I'd post the URL here. What's next? Post my PayPal address too as I can't communicate over PM? :D

13292171.jpg

Very funny, abboodeh! :eek3:

It's a fake screenshot! I've been using the shortering service for a long time and they don't have such error pages! Please delete the above screenshot.

Thank you.

no it's still blocked...

BTW, it's blocked by the government here not my browser or my ISP...
does it contain any (sex,sexy) phrases?
maybe some pics of ads for underwear?

what's the site is about anyway, if it was normal site i can email the ministry of telecommunication and they'll unblock it in Kuwait (i suppose)...

Grrrr even the proxy sites here are blocked :mad:

i'll check it from my mobile, really i must know what is it about or i won't sleep tonight :D

Maybe the government doesn't like the keyword 'BusinessWeek'? :) There is no pr0n up there.

Edit: Sorry for the last post, abboodeh. I didn't know that it's blocked by the Kuwait government. Never seen such thing before. :)

Last edited:
Yeah i opened it from my mobile browser throu java application which doesn't use the local proxy(opera mini)
anyway, its a peaceful articles...Strange it's blocked...

I'll do you a favour and send an email so that maybe they'll unalock it:)

no worries man i didn't even see that post until now, i can give you a video shoot if you want, seriously!

And Yeah i opened it from my mobile browser throu java application which doesn't use the local proxy(opera mini)
anyway, its a peaceful articles...Strange it's blocked...

I'll do you a favour and send an email so that maybe they'll unalock it:)

Back