• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For Sale - Free Forum Host Template & IPB Auto Install Script!

.. invisionfree.com still have account-creating script.
i have not asked IPS, and i am mainly selling the template. the script is just a free add-on.

yes but invisionfree USED to use a script like this, if you notice theirs is modified IPB, it was modified because of these issues with IPS

oh, ok, but i still have not asked IPS. As i say, this script is just a 'bonus'.

//edit you can modify the forum if you want. it should be easy to modify if you know enough php/html.

well, for each user it generates a configuration file, if you know php (i dont, sorry) then i'm sure you can find a way to make an option for adsense that can be remotely changed.

I know very little PHP but I'm familier with other coding languages, I will be downloading the free version of sebflipper and viewing their config.

I am intererested but would need PhpBB instead. IPB 1.3 is not secure and no updates are available. PhpBB is not that secure but at least you could update it.

strangely enough i cant remember ANY reports of ipb1.3 bieng hacked, but that is definately not so true about phpbb.

Last edited:
themoose said:
strangely enough i cant remember ANY reports of ipb1.3 bieng hacked, but that is definately not so true about phpbb.

I can, my friends site was one of them, but that was partly his fault

I bid $10

Roflcopter said:
I can, my friends site was one of them, but that was partly his fault

I bid $10

ok i stand corrected lol. thanks for the bid. bidding stands at $10.

no, it was never sebflippers script. That's just stupid, why would i remove features??

edit// oh btw the demo links may not work as i have just switched hosts and mySQL is not fully backed up.

Last edited:
What features does that script have? I've bought the moose's script but if that has any extra features is it ok if I ad them and put a link to your site?

Back