• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For members looking for hosting.

I'm glad WHMCS made this available. Whenever you have a doubt about a hosts license, you can just check it then report. :)

[JSH]John;1070240 said:
I'm glad WHMCS made this available. Whenever you have a doubt about a hosts license, you can just check it then report. :)

I agree always protect your self and others around you by making checks.

many new host nowadays are actually running on nulled whmcs.
it is good to have this to check whether users are buying their hosting from a legit host or not instead of wasted their money on a scam hosting company

Nulled WHMCS? How's that done? ... that's a rip off if they are running the business that way

there is a lot of nulled WHMCS available to download everywhere nowadays.
although only very few that is able to totally nulled, but still, using a nulled script is illegal.

anyway, for small and new hosting company, if they can't afford for a WHMCS, they can actually seek for some alternative scripts which it is free and legal.

i've found a few free ones, but too bad, the features is not as good as usually hosters expect.

Wouldn't the WHMCS check for updates? In that case, they would need to have a license right? .. Which would again state that nulled WHMCS would not be updated then.

or maybe they disable the updator

This is militant, and harsh!

I can use this to shut down rival webhosts I don't like by reporting them.

Wouldn't the WHMCS check for updates? In that case, they would need to have a license right? .. Which would again state that nulled WHMCS would not be updated then.

this is why they are called nulled version.
the update check and home call function has been nulled to run without valid license.

now that accountlab plus is free that should make it easier.
oh yeah, forgotten that they just opensource it
:)
i'm going to check on it too
:)

Back