• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For hire!

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
Hello,

I am currently seeking a paid position at any form of hosting / networking company that is willing to hire me.

I have been in the web hosting industry since I was 13 years of age [currently 19] and have done it all. From shared all the way to dedicated and game / voice servers. I have skills in both linux and windows as well as tcadmin, whmcs, clientexec, cpanel, directadmin, plesk, parallels, lxadmin, kloxo, and more!

Customer service and satisfaction are my main priority at any job I have had if the customer is not happy then I have not successfully completed my job so there is no need to worry about your customers.

I can provide references if you would like as well as any other information requested

Just email, pm, or call me

Email: dylan [[at]] ndnx.net
Phone: Call Me

A resume is attached for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• Dylan_Spencer.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
How much time do you have?
Where do you live (GMT)?
How would you prefer to get paid (paypal, bank, whatever)?
Do you prefer live support or ticket support?

How much time do you have?
Where do you live (GMT)?
How would you prefer to get paid (paypal, bank, whatever)?
Do you prefer live support or ticket support?

To answer your questions

I am going to have all the time needed based on the job I intend to resign from my current job upon getting a new job

I am in the central time zone of the USA (GMT -6)

Paypal is fine with me

I am able to do both live and ticket support (And have done both before as well via livezilla and kayako and a few others)

If I understand you correct, you are looking for a fulltime job in the webhosting?
Because I am to small for that, only have 19 dedicated servers.

*edit: You are proberbly looking for a BIG host.

I am looking for a job that will pay me enough to pay my bills [in reality it is not a whole lot] However I am not just looking to work for a single company I am looking to possibly work for multiple companies to be able to bring in enough money.

Back