• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fool's day is coming

I'm looking forward to what Google will cook up, but other than that I think I'll avoid the internet tomorrow. I was already fooled once, and it's still the 31st.

Has anyone seen the PHPInfo fool?, that the php guys have setup. Hosts/People take a look at your phpinfo pages (if you have one).

Craig said:
Has anyone seen the PHPInfo fool?, that the php guys have setup. Hosts/People take a look at your phpinfo pages (if you have one).

You mean the dog? thats pretty crap. they should have made it say 'PHP version 0.1 ALPHA' or something instead.

T.M. said:
You mean the dog? thats pretty crap. they should have made it say 'PHP version 0.1 ALPHA' or something instead.

Yea, make millions panic lol.... now that would be funny :p

Top THIS one

This evening (1st) I went up to my sisters workplace where she is a waitress. I had a door key to her truck. I turn the key on, roll down the passenger side door. Then I go around and sprinkle broken glass on the seat, door, and on the ground. Then I leave.

She doesnt have any valuables in it, and it's an older vehicle. So nothing to worry about.

Couple hours later, she calls. She's in tears, crying and all that. Her whole place felt bad and offered to come up with the money to get it fixed. Even cops came, but they didnt do a report on it.

We pretend we think she's trying to April Fool us so she will drive here to prove it to us. She gets here, all in tears and just all torn up. I'm standing on the drivers side. I reach over, turn her key on, hit the button, and up comes the window. She just "stares" at the window as it's going up.

She's says "That was good, that was F****** good". She'll be remembering this one for years

I was worried when on the phone she said they were going to check video tapes when they figure out how to do them...

Back