• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Folding@Home

Hehe, I've been running one at Server Complete and asking customers to join in as well ;)

I have it running on all of my machines and a couple windows dev servers I have.

I have it on my PS3, but I never use it becuase if I'm not playing games then my PS3 is off... I like saving power :p

Even if it does prevent the cure to cancer.

I have it on my PS3, but I never use it becuase if I'm not playing games then my PS3 is off... I like saving power :p

Even if it does prevent the cure to cancer.

Thats what i'm like, I've just got it running on a background process on my PC, It doesn't get any extra time as when I'm finsihed my laptop goes straight off.

I find it somewhat ironic that everyone wants to conserve energy...yet people push this.

What kind of increased power consumption does this use? I remember doing this YEARS and years ago, but now I don't think its worth my increased energy bill :)

I find it somewhat ironic that everyone wants to conserve energy...yet people push this.

What kind of increased power consumption does this use? I remember doing this YEARS and years ago, but now I don't think its worth my increased energy bill :)

Not many people can say, that they are saving energy, to use energy, to help find a cure for cancer ;)

Back