• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flash Support Tutorials!

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Hello,

In these modern times, some web hosts expect their customers to be able to pick up and learn how to use their accounts instantly. What about the millions of internet novices? They have to read through all the documentation and they may still be left with many questions. Visual learning is the best form of learning which is why companies are now adopting flash support tutorials, which display common tasks sch as creating an email account or uploading a file in a visual format.

However, most companies looking in to this will quickly realise that price is a major factor and for most small businesses, is not worth the investment. However, I have been working on flash tutorials for a while now and I have finally completed a set of flash tutorials for Cpanel which includes:
  • Logging into Cpanel
  • Setting up Cron jobs
  • How to use Fantastico
  • Creating and Deleting a POP3 email account
  • Creating a default (catchall) email account
  • Creating an Autoresponder
  • Creating an E-mail Forwarder
  • Creating and Deleting an FTP Account
  • Setting up Anonymous FTP
  • Password Protecting Directories
  • Creating and Deleting a Subdomain
  • Creating and Deleting a MySQL Database
  • Creating and Deleting a MySQL User
  • Setting up MySQL Databases
  • Adding Access Hosts to MySQL
  • Managing Frontpage Extensions
  • Creating Custom Error Pages
  • Hotlink Protection
  • URL Redirection
  • Changing your password
  • Creating an add-on Domain
  • Using Index Manager
  • Adding and Deleting a Parked Domain
  • Banning IPs from your website
  • Using File Manager
  • Managing Backups
The most amazing thing about this is that I am selling this package of tutorials for an amazing $20 which includes free copyright removal. This means that your tutorials will contain your logo and slogan and will not contain any branding.

Custom Work

Obviously, if you are going to provide tutorials on how to use Cpanel you may want to show your customers how to use your own website or billing system! This can also be done for a very low price, simply contact me and we will work something out!

Want to purchase or see a demo? Simply PM myself here on FWS or email admin@homingsupport.com

Best Regards,

Last edited:
I'd love to see one of your demos. I'm very interested in buying. ;) It sounds great.

I am going to setup a demo for everyone, I will post a link sometime tonight.

Okay, take your time. I'd like to see the quality of the videos as well as how these videos are setup and how informative the videos are. ;)

I think they are superb, im not in the market at the moment, but i really like how your tuts flow, can you make them for other applications

Yeah, I can make tutorials for pretty much any application I can use.

Last edited:
Back