• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flash Support Tutorials + Domain Clearout!

Yellowmc

I love you!
NLC
Hello,

I have been working on flash tutorials for the past few months, most of this work has been for small companies based around my local area. The work that I have been doing for these companies has landed me a small job with one of them and they have funded the purchase of the software I will be using. If you do a quick search through these forums you will find that I offered flash support tutorials to all FWS users at a very good price. I am now once again, taking orders for flash support tutorials and this also involves custom work.

Such services already exist but the price may put off many companies, websites like demodemo.com and demowolf.com offer great services but have high price tags. Why pay so much when you can get the same quality for a much lower price?

The normal package I will be offering will consist of 20 Cpanel + 20 WHM tutorials for a one off fee of $25. This includes lifetime updates as versions of Cpanel + WHM are modified regularly. These tutorials will be customised with your logo and company name.

The custom work I will be doing could involve setting up flash tutorials specifically designed for your own billing/support system. Such tutorials would add great value to your website as it will allow internet novices to use your website to it's full potential. The tutorials could also generate added revenue for your website as some occasional web users do not understand how to make simple purchases using online payment processers. Prices will vary depending on the amount of work to be done however as it is the christmas season, prices will be low!

At this moment in time, the normal support tutorial package is almost complete but I would like to take in orders so that I can get it all done quickly and efficiently before the holiday season begins. If you would like to take advantage of any of these services please PM me or email yellowmc@homingnetwork.com

Customers who purchased last time around will receive the Cpanel + WHM package for free.

Now to the domains:

F1STUFF.NET - Expires 07/19/2007 - Registered with Namecheap
NADASTYLES.COM - Expires 04/07/2007 - Registered with Namecheap
BYONDHOST.INFO - Expires 04/26/2007 - Registered with Namecheap
COMPACTGOLD.COM - Expires 05/26/2007 - Registered with Namecheap

These are very good domains and as I am looking for a quick and painless sale I will let these go for $15. This price includes all the domains and free whois protection is included with each domain.

All payments will be done through Paypal, PM me for more info.

Update - F1STUFF.NET has been sold. I will let the other 3 go for a total of $10.

Also, please note that the flash tutorial offer is limited and will not be available after January.

Back