• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flash Editing

runk-0-funk

Can anyone edit the flash temlate I have. All that needs to be done is change a word in the intro and add linked words to the menu. Does anyone know how to do this?

well its either flash or swish

And since the majority of templates were made in flash its .fla

You can't they're compiled flash files, like the ones you download without paying.

If you bought it get onto the supplier as you need the .FLA files to edit them.

Decker said:
Nope they're already compiled
Is not 100% true. You may re-import the images contained in the .swf file if the file is not protected (if it is protected you just need a password) BUT the frame structures and the actionscripts are all gone (since flash by default depromotes reverse compiling).

ezhost said:
is it one that you have permission to edit?
to my knowlege what your asking for is too far off the edge. (thou it does seems small). just like i said in the other post Flash depromotes reverse compiling even if you are the creator and you have the unlock password.....

to runk-O-funk:
dude. this is kinda just one of those too bad things... as a flash programmer i've experienced the exact samething before. Just learn the lesson and never make the same mistake again. this teaches us this lesson: "KEEP YOUR .FLAs" lol

Last edited:
just making sure as I done one before that asked the same thing and then found out it was copied off another site that had paid for it

Back