• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flash Edit

kaliboy2g

I run a webhosting site and i have a flash header that i want to add to my site to make it look better.

All i need is for someone to edit a (.fla) file and send it back to me as a (.swf).

A copy of the file so you can see it is at http://www.usethishost.com/images/0133.swf

The editing is real simple.

All i need is for the text on the buttons to be changed, and for them to be hyperlinked.

And for the Title to be changed.
And for the phone number and date to be removed
It is real easy and should take only 5minutes.

If anyone could do this i can offer them in exchange free hosting or free professional templates

If you are interested, please do one of the following:

Reply here with your email address
Send me a pm
Contact me on ICQ 301-230-533
Or send me an email to alex @ usethishost.com

this and his arogancy towards other members here
you can still email him, he did send you the flash file no?

abush said:
your sig should say Piccolo. I know, off topic :rolleyes2

Hehehe, no it actually should not. That was my name from the previous forum software FWS ran on. When Peo switched from the text file based system to an actual database system I changed my name.

I guess I could remove it now seeing after the switch I stopped posting so no one would remember me anyways. :p

Back