• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flash Animator for hire! (Sample works included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisy Cricket

I'm the VP for Project Development of Aticus Manila, an International Consultancy firm with offices in Melbourne, Australia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and here in Manila, Philippines.

Since all of us are currently taking our Masters in IT, we've taken on a lot of IT projects lately, web design being only one of our services.

The largest website development project we are undertaking right now is the Philippine website for Time Life, a part of Time-Warner, the largest entertainment company in the world.

The site is at http://www.timelife.com.ph. Unfortunately, our last webhost sucked BIG TIME, so the site is currently down. Which is what brings me to this forum. I'm searching for a good webhost.

Nonetheless, you can view a sample of my flash works here, or by clicking on the sigfile below.

I haven't had the time to reorganize my works yet, but hopefully after the Time Life Project, I'll get the chance.

We also have a number of clients from abroad who contract us to do graphic design and flash animation.

We charge $100 a day, which is far less than most companies.

Our company doesn't believe in getting as much money from one-time clients as possible, but rather, forming long-term business relationships with international (and local!) partners.

Anyone need a flash animator?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back