• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Five Free Accounts by MeemSites.com

sasjamal

Standard Plan
350 MB Storage
5 GB Transfer
cPanel
$50.00 a year normally

I am giving 5 of these accounts for Your Participation in helping me make MeemSites into a better company.

Conditions of your Participation?
1. You have to own your own domain name.
2. You have to have a website.

If you already have a website, and want to look for a new host, or just want to host another website, then I will give you Free Life time Hosting for our Standard Plan.

note: If you do not have a website, please do not reply to this.

To take advantage of this offer, all you have to do is come and post on MeemSites Forums. After you have made 5 posts, simply open up a support ticket, with your user id, your domain name and you will be given this account.

The other condition is all customer support for these accounts must be done through the Forums after your account is Active.

To begin click here

note: They cannot just be totally useless posts lol ;)

looks like a winner here

yes seems like a very good plan with minamal requirements for a ton of features.

Hey, great offer, just what I need/what i was looking for, only problem, I haven't got a domain :cry2:

But still, very nice offer for so less.

Technically that's not a domain, it's a subdomain. Their system may not be set up to support third-level domains, or they prefer only users with domains. Either way there must be a reason they demand it =)

Through GoDaddy, you can register a .US for $6.95/year. That's the cheapest I've seen so far of all available TLDs. =)

my domain, dcs.uni.cc works fine with meemsites free hosting, emails and even subdomains work :D

Back