• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

First 3 people to order a package through subnixus.NET gets everything doubled!

subnixus

Hello everybody,

As of right now I am offering the first three people to ask for an account in this forum double the space and bandwidth I normally offer - if you order PLAN ONE, or PLAN TWO.

PLAN ONE

40 MB Space
500 MB Bandwidth
Full featured account
$5/month
(double the space and bandwidth)

PLAN TWO

80 MB Space
1000 MB Bandwidth
Full featured account
$10/month
(double the space and bandwidth)

To see all the features please visit www.subnixus.net

Thanks...

may be they have good quality of bandwidth, excellent support and with tons of feature, such as free SSL cert and free Miva shopping cart.

lol... that "selling (.com) for $121,000.43" is just a joke... although if someone actually wanted to buy just a domain for that much it's theirs :p

As for our plans being to much $... those plans above will be doubled, so that would be 1G/bandwidth and 80MB/space... which I dont think is to bad for $5/month...

The speed and uptime are great... but we only offer two shopping carts, which are: Interchange Shopping Cart and Agora Shopping Cart...

Anyway, I am the only guy at subnixus.net, I do everything... it's kind of like a mom and pop store... there prices are higher than wal-mart, but in the end it is worth it...

so if i was to buy plan 4 which is 500 MB of space and 10000 mb of bandwidth you would double it to 1000 mb of space and 20000 mb of bandwidth for free?

Originally posted by subnixus
lol... that "selling (.com) for $121,000.43" is just a joke... although if someone actually wanted to buy just a domain for that much it's theirs :p
So what was the point of it? More exposure for your business? :devious2:

what you offer for 5$ a month is worth 10$ a year in some places... i would sell it for 3-4$ a month or atleast offer a discount for yearly, 45-50$ a year for it?

These plans might be cheaper other places... but our customers are happy. - Most of our customers are from our local hometown...

Originally posted by subnixus
[..]

As for our plans being to much $... those plans above will be doubled, so that would be 1G/bandwidth and 80MB/space... which I dont think is to bad for $5/month...

The speed and uptime are great... but we only offer two shopping carts, which are: Interchange Shopping Cart and Agora Shopping Cart...

Anyway, I am the only guy at subnixus.net, I do everything... it's kind of like a mom and pop store... there prices are higher than wal-mart, but in the end it is worth it...

Well $5 month for 1gb bandwith and 80mb space isn't that great, because it is only for the first 3 to signup. And what you say about that mom and pop store isn't true at all, service isn't any better if only one guy is answerring all questions and he has to handle at the same time the servers, hosting etc etc.

You can better say, the prices are better and the quality is badder. No offence, but I don't think you can make it with this...

You are right. If I want to compete with the hosts that only advertise on the internet, then I wont do very good at all. I do fine now without the internet advertising... just thought I would give it a shot. Fact is, hosting prices online are anywhere from free to $50/month for the same plan.

Anyway... just my 2 cents...

Who knows, I may conform to the internet someday...

Back