• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari?

Which is the Best Web Browser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im another firefoxy myself. Just got use to it, love the tabbing, popup blocking, extensions, and themes. it just has features I love, thats why I love it. It literally changed the way I surf the web (because of the tabbing)

i like using firefox and kmeleon

ie is the devil!

and to be honest i think opera is way to bloated with features it doesn't need :p

Blitz-Host said:
IE7 i do not trust i have herd lots of bad things about the open ports and the backdoors it seems to leave open it aprenly more easy to hack a user with IE7 then any other browser out there atm.
I have the beta, it truly looks awful, still screws up on CSS, and still doesn't meet standards. The tab mode looks like total crap, IE7 runs slow too...

olaph said:
ie is the devil!

wrong.

Microsoft is the devil.

IE is the son of the devil.

(Disclaimer, just in case Microsoft decide to bankrupt me and my family:I did not actually say what i just said, it was just an evil virus that came on my PC. Microsoft and IE are trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.)

Last edited:
Romeo18 said:
Everyone has their own way of thinking. I personally just like IE.

Regards,

!!!! DEMON SPAWN!!!!
KILL IT!! KILL IT!

IE=DAMIEN
FIREFOX- JESUS

lmao

Lynx isn't too useful as a primary browser, but if seeking nostalgia you can download NCSA Mosaic to see what it is that Microsoft added a few bugs to and renamed as Internet Explorer.

Hoth said:
Lynx isn't too useful as a primary browser, but if seeking nostalgia you can download NCSA Mosaic to see what it is that Microsoft added a few bugs to and renamed as Internet Explorer.

Wow! I totally forgot about Mosaic. I didn't know it was still around! I remember when Netscape was all the rage. Now it's hard to find anyone that still uses it.

JUST FIREFOX ! ntin more .. iv been trying all browsers since time .. but id give firfox 10/10 without any hesitation ... its simply the best wen it comes to security , speed ... everything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back