• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Firefox 4 - No More Status Bar

Mouse gestures were in Opera 9 I think. I find them annoying, not used them for anything. But 11 is just awesome. Only thing I can complain about is AdBlock doesn't seem to work at all.

Mouse gestures were in Opera 9 I think. I find them annoying, not used them for anything. But 11 is just awesome. Only thing I can complain about is AdBlock doesn't seem to work at all.

Use hosts file: http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

Blocks the ad site from ever connecting in the first place. (This means embedded video player code such as funny or die on icanhaz as well as ABC's Go player will not work, as they require ads to play, no matter what.)

Can't be arsed editing my hosts file. Some websites I don't mind ads showing because it helps some people out.

I also surprised to do not see any inbuilt option for Website blocking in Firefox. It only provides options to block attack sites reported by Google.

I dunno, I liked my status bar. Everyone is talking about wasted space except now it's the left half of the addon bar that will get wasted instead of the right half of the address bar. I know it's a whole Netbook thing, but I do my power computing from a large widescreen at home or work.

Back