• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FindYourHost.co.uk - UK Host Directory - Needs a host

Technics

NLC
NLC
Hiya,

I've been meaning todo this for many months and have finally discovered some time to start developing this website. I plan to open a Hosting Directory for UK hosting companies, That will be 100% un-biased. I won't be bought of by advertisers as there won't be any advertisements on the pages.

I am aware no company would wish to host this for free and get nothing in return, If a reputable UK host offerred to host the website i would put a link back to there hosting company, The host as to be aware though that i won't censor any negative views against there company.

I think i would need around 25 MB Diskspace, bandwidth of around 5GB's (this would raise when the site got more popular), 2 pop3 account's, Access to webmail or smtp server, around 5 mysql databases & php access.

If anyone would like to back this website with hosting i would be eternally greatful. Any offers should be sent to bradforddeviant@hotmail.com or discussed on MSN using the supplied email address. Remember you'd be hosting this account for free and would be providing a totally unbiased service to hopefully many thousands of UK people.

(Before anyone says i've posted this on multiple forums - i've done this because not all hosts hang out in the same places)

Back