• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Finding a cheap host

Register through godaddy.com and stay there What in the world do you need live support from a registrar for??? You register, enter your name servers, and don't go back until you have to pay for another year.
You should really look into a GOOD host like myacen.com or some of the others that have been recommended, I don't know much about sonic host, but I have never heard bad things about them.
As for the one dollar host, they are far from one dollar read:
Payment Terms
$1.00 per month based on 1 year pre-payment plus a one time $49.00 lifetime membership fee.
Example:
1st year total cost, $12 hosting fee plus the one time $49.00 membership fee = $61.00
Each year after your total cost only $12.00 per year!!! Our Free Web Editor Features:
Browser-based page editing
Free with 1dollarhosting
Nothing to Download or Install
1 step sign-up
Browser-based file transfer
As easy to use as a word processer
New page templates
Edit your pages without software!

What I found on freehostingweb.com:

1G Transfer/Month: A generous 1G included to serve our higher traffic users.

Hahahahahaha :)

That's what they call generous? My God ...

Want to waste your money? Go to this host! Would be silly to host you for only a one time fee of 49$

Neftha

I have two domain names registered at Godaddy.com. Both 8.95 a year (or something like that). Trust me ... it's good. I never experienced problems with Godaddy and you don't reallly need more than what you get there. Why for God sake pay $30 or more for your domain?

Advantage of keeping domain and hosting apart from eachother? If you get in problems with your host, you only have to switch host ... point your domain name to the new host and you're done. Hosting both at the same company: if you get in trouble, you will loose both ... name and hosting

Neftha

I don't know if they are great but cyberwings...
Just remember you get what you pay for, so if you are gonna go with some cheapo host you are likely gonna get some cheapo hosting. So try the ones that have already been recommended

Hi,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you might wan't to have a look at the reviews cyberwings has been receiving at webhostingtalk.com

Re: Finally!

Originally posted by Shane
Ok for domain registration i will go for http://godaddy.com

and for webhosting i will go for http://cyberwings.com

Thanks for all your responses and support.

::::::::::::::::::::S M I L E::::::::::::::::::::::
I don't think you should go with Cyberwings! You get what you pay for. I doubt with those prices they will be around for a year.

Ohhhhhhhhhh so much confusion for me.

What do you think about this host:-

http://www.below10host.com/
You would get a better deal at Myacen.com :)
instead of 50mb and 1gig of transfer you would get 50mb and 5gig of transfer. Plus mysql and unlimited sub-domains It is better all around

Myacen beginner hosting package starts from 5.95/m

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Toooooooooo MuChhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Myacen beginner hosting package starts from 5.95/m

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Toooooooooo MuChhhhhhhhhhhhh!
That is the same price as below10host and $5.95 is very cheap for hosting as good as them. How much are you wanting to spend.

Well i thought below10host packages are caculated yearly.

I am interested in paying under 12$ for a host/year.

As cyberwings.com is making me to register one hosting plan which is 1 year risk free.

Well go for cyberwings, and hope you don't get ripped off. Just remember as I said earlier, you get what you pay for.

Back