• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Find cheapest gas in your area

Yeah I have been using that for a while, but seems like the prices are always wrong for me.

Gayowulf said:
91.9/l here.

I'm riding my bike to work now.
It's like $1.01 or something along those lines in places just off the Island, like Saltspring. Luckily everyone there seems to own a hyrbid, powered by love and vegetable oil.

ugh...the way things are now, the cheapest places are still expensive.

the cheapest one in Calgary is on a native reserve about an hour and a half away from where I live.

I haven't filled up my car for a while now...and about any time the light will come on...I guess I will have to pony up some cash...for a siphon...

Gas prices here are cheaper. About $1.18/litre (SGD) currently, and there's the price war here, offering many percent discount, a while ago they offered 15% discount, now it's like everyone's at 6%.

I am just remembering the days when I bought gas for $0.69 a gallon in Georgia. That was only 2 years ago. Now that was awesome.

Back