• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

find a Partner to host a "Dedicated Server"

Fatal

Dedicated Server:
AMD XP 2000
512MB RAM
80GB HDD 7200 IBM
FREE IPs
100Mbit port
Unlimit BANDWIDTH

I will host a BBS (system vBB or Fastboard---in Chinese or English, depand what all u use)
The site will contain Adult meterial

Instersing?!!

Want to become my partner, you will need:
pay me $40/month USD or $90/month CAD------- 1 people had join
or
pay me $20/mothh USD or $45/month CAD------- 2 ppl had join
or
pay me $10/mothh USD or $30/month CAD------- 3 ppl had join

What you will get:
one of the Superuser in BBS:you can access any Forum in the BBS
1~2 ftp account: you can download as many files from the same ip
you will get the Lastest info first

My Info
I am from Toronto Ont, Canada

The cost of a Dedicated Server is a lot, so I need ur help.
I can pay for the server by myself, but, in that case i will not have any money left......

If ur instersing:
PM me
QQ: 42303849
hotmail: ywhoru@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading....................................

Why would somebody want to be your "partner" when all they get is superuser account on vBB or Fastboard plus two FTP accounts. If somebody is paying half the bill, they should get half the CPU Power, half the disk space etc etc i.e. half of whatever the server can support. Not 2 FTP accounts, and a mod account. :rolleyes:

And when does $10 USD = $30 CAD, $20 USD = $45 CAD or $40 USD = $90 CAD??? :devious2:

I don't think you'll find a partner until the offer is FAIR rather then a "oooo, pay half and I'll give you this".. and the "this" is nothing at all. I don't think anyone would pay $40 USD or $65 CAD for a mod account and 2 FTP accounts.

Good luck. :)

Last edited:
anyways, back on topic,

the exchange rate is only 1.6 (1 US = 1.6CAD)
if you were planning to make money raise or drop one of the currencies. I am canadian, but I wouldn't mind paying in US if I was interested. If you were expecting to make money off canadians, think again.

Back