• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

feedback on my site

hi,

it gave me a page not found errors on both the sites.. maybe your server is down or something.. sorry

hi,

Took a look at www.bnetsupport.com, very nice site, very well designed, loads up really fast. However can you please pay some attention to to the color of the questions? i really had a bit of difficulty in sighting them and had to highlight them in order to read them. Just fix up the color of the questions, rest is all pretty cool :D

Still not able to open www.elitegrounds.net, its giving me a page not found error, sorry about that.

i kinda don't get the purpose of posting the second link here... a support site is good and all if the information is good but when the user clicks on the link and go to it then saw a whole list of words with no images... chanceses are they are gona leave...... sorry if it sounded harsh

and er.. the first link don't work

IMHO the header is to big, nice but big, the right menu area doesn`t look right being different in colour from the left and the colours for your links are abit dark for me, the iframe scroll bar would maybe look good as black and a nice shade of green taken from your header, thats on the first site.

The second site looks very retro, your colours are in your face and look cheap, plenty of infomation, maybe take your fonts down in size and blend your colours abit better, hope that helps.

The 1st site:
The news box on the right looks bad coz it stands out and is different to the rest. The rest is ok although I think that the navigation is too long or news box too short coz it looks weird having just the nav bar when you scroll down.

2nd site:
Doesnt work

Back