• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favorite movie quotes

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
What are your favorite movie quotes? This is one of mine from spaceballs:

[Watching "Spaceballs: The Movie". They reach "now" in the movie.]
Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Wesley: This is not me... this is just a mother----ing decoy.
Sloan: Oh, ----. (bangsplat)
Wesley: This IS me taking control; from Sloan, from the fraternity, from Janice, billing reports, ergonomic keyboards, from cheating girlfriends and sack of ---- best friends. This is me taking back control of my life. What the ---- have you done lately?

Nada: Brother, life's a -----... and she's back in heat.
Nada: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ---... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

:D

Hmm... sounds like another quote to me: Duke - "Its time to Kick --- and chew Bubble gum, and im all outa gum"

Spaceballs:
Winslow - Sir, the Radar sir, it appears to be.. JAMED!
Helmet - Jamed.... Rasberry!
Helmet - Theres only 1 man who would DARE give me the rasberry! LONE STAR!!

Helmet - Who made that man a gunner?
Soldier - I did sir, hes my cousin!
HElmet - Who is he?
Sanders - Hes an a$$hole sir.
Helmet - I know that, whats his name?
Sanders - That is his name sir, a$$hole, Major a$$hole.
Helmet - And his cousin?
Sanders - Hes an a$$hole too sir, Gunners mate, first class Phillip a$$hole.
Helmet - How many assholes we got on the ship anyhow?
Everyone - Yo Sir!
Helmet - I knew it, im surrounded by assholes!

Helmet - Whats the matter Cornel Sanders, Chicken??

Ape Man 1 - I say, whats that coming out of her nose?
Ape Man 2 - Space Balls? Oh S*it, There goes the planet

Hi!

Short Circuit:

Johnny 5: Nice software!

GoldenEye:

Bondbabe: Do you have to destroy every vehicle you get into?

Bond: Standard Operation Procedure

I may think of a few more laters. Back to Netflix on-demand!

Johnny 5: More input! More input!

Bryon

Hi!
Ok..a few more classics:

Star Trek:

Bones: Dammit, Jim! I'm just a country doctor!

Goldfinger:

Bond: I guess you expect me to talk?

Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond! I expect you to die!

Young Frankenstein:

Dr. Frank: Nice Knockers!

Inga: Thank you!
_

Dr. Frank: Fronk-en-steen!

Igor: EYE-GOR!

-

And...others...hmmm.

Bryon

Young Frankenstein;
Gene Wilder: A SEDAGIVE, you thought I wanted you to give him a SEDAGIVE!

Armed & Dangerous;
Eugene Levy: you know what I find particularly hard to believe is that we're actually guarding garbage
John Candy: Yeah, keep an eye out for that international ring of garbage thieves

I'm trying to navigate a ship the size of a small moon at speeds faster than light - whatever way you look at, it it's brown trousers time...

Office Space
Michael Bolton: We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE --- prison.
Samir: I don't want to go to ANY prison!

Waking Life
Alex Jones: "You can't fight city hall." "Death and taxes." "Don't talk about politics or religion." This is all the equivalent of enemy propaganda, rolling across the picket line. "Lay down, GI! Lay down, GI!". We saw it all through the 20th Century. And now on the 21st Century, it's time to stand up and realize, that we should NOT allow ourselves to be crammed into this rat maze. We should not SUBMIT to dehumanization. I don't know about you, but I'm concerned with what's happening in this world. I'm concerned with the structure. I'm concerned with the systems of control. Those that control my life, and those that seek to control it EVEN MORE! I want FREEDOM! That's what I want, and that's what YOU should want! It's up to each and every one of us to turn loose of just some of the greed, the hatred, the envy, and yes, the insecurities, because that is the central mode of control, make us feel pathetic, small, so we'll willingly give up our sovereignty, our liberty, our destiny. We have GOT to realize we're being conditioned on a mass scale. Start challenging this corporate slave state! The 21st Century's gonna be a new century! Not the century of slavery, not the century of lies and issues of no significance, of classism and statism, and all the rest of the modes of control... it's gonna be the age of humankind, standing up for something PURE and something RIGHT! What a bunch of garbage, liberal, Democratic, conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated! The TRUTH is out there in front of you, but they lay out this buffet of LIES! I'm SICK of it, and I'M NOT GONNA TAKE A BITE OUT OF IT! DO YA GOT ME? Resistance is NOT futile, we're gonna win this thing, humankind is too good, WE'RE NOT A BUNCH OF UNDERACHIEVERS, WE'RE GONNA STAND UP, AND WE'RE GONNA BE HUMAN BEINGS! WE'RE GONNA GET FIRED UP ABOUT THE REAL THINGS, THE THINGS THAT MATTER - CREATIVITY, AND THE *DYNAMIC* *HUMAN* *SPIRIT* THAT REFUSES TO *SUBMIT*! WELL THAT'S IT, that's all I've got to say. It's in your court now.

Guy At Bar: Which is the most universal human characteristic, fear or laziness?

Big Bob: Ain't nothing gay about getting your ---- sucked! Yous the ones that're gay for sucking my ----!
Kumar Patel: What?
Big Bob: In fact, it creeps me out just being around you fags! Alright, get down on your knees and open your mouths.

Grumpy: I'm bettin' The Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.
The Joker: No, no. I kill the bus driver.
Grumpy: Bus driver? What bus driver?
[a school bus drives through the wall and kills Grumpy]

The Joker: You know, I'll settle for his loved ones.
Gentleman at Party: We're not intimidated by thugs!
The Joker: [as he smacks his lips] You know, you remind me of my father.
[pulls out his switchblade and brings it to the Gentleman's mouth]
The Joker: I hated my father!
Rachel Dawes: [off screen] Okay, stop!
[turns to face Rachel, tosses the Gentleman to his thugs and approaches Rachel, adjusting his hair with the knife]
The Joker: Well, hello, beautiful. You must be Harvey's squeeze, hmm? And you *are* beautiful.
[hovers around the incredibly nervous Rachel]
The Joker: You look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got 'em?
[grabs Rachel's head and positions the knife by her mouth]
The Joker: Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hmm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...
[mimics slicing his mouth open with his tongue]
The Joker: ...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!
[Rachel knees the Joker in the groin; he meerly laughs it off]
The Joker: A little fight in you. I like that.
Batman: Then you're going to love me.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [chanting] This is my rifle.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [grabbing their crotches] This is my gun.
Marines: This is for fighting.
Marines: [grabbing their crotches] This is for fun.

This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch; the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.

Movie: Hackers
I always thought that was pretty cool.

Back