• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favorite Drink

bariteau

What's yours?

Mine:
Beer

• Alexander Keith's
  • Rickards Red
  • Heineken (in the summer only)
Spirits (Alone or on the rocks)

• Havana Club 7 years
  • Havana Club Barrel Proof
  • Ron Barcelo Imperial
  • Rum Barbancourt Réserve Spéciale
  • Appleton Estate Extra (12 years)
  • Crown Royal Whisky
Drinks

• Mojito
  • Martini
  • Lucky Summer (Whisky based)

Corona Light / Corona Extra
Coor's Light is also pretty good..granted I haven't tried many of the others.

Heineken is garbage though...

I need to agree for the Corona, it's a nice "sunny day" beer... if we can ever get out of that damn rain :tired2:

I really like a good iced tea.

as far as alcohlic beverages go, the list is long and depends on many factors.

I'll keep it simple

Beer: Innis & Gunn - Oak Aged Beer
Hard: Forty Creek Barrel select whisky. I prefer whisky sours, or with ginger ale.

There is also nothing like a nice fresh jicama salad accompanied by a properly muddled mojito. If I could afford it I'd smuggle in some class of a Cuban to make them for me. That's as cultured as I get.

Edit: disregard anything Blank says about boilermakers.

Last edited:
I have very little experience drinking. I turned 21 in December 2008, didn't drink before that, and have been out drinking less than 10 times since then probably (probably 5-7 times). I've been told it's kinda weird as it is really just meant to get you drunk, but I like car bombs. They taste pretty good, plus they're fun to do with a bunch of friends. I like straight up peppermint schnapps, too. I guess for the most part I have jager and coke or rum and coke though (I don't like jager bombs though; kinda hard for me to tell just how drunk I am when jacked up on caffeine).

Oh, and buttershots. If you ever need to turn a child into an alcoholic, just give them buttershots. That stuff tastes like candy.

My taste for alcohol is changing pretty often though as an inexperienced drinker.

Oh, and for non-alcoholic drinks, I like chocolate milk a lot.

I'm 25 and don't drink much either, never really got started, mainly a buddy lite and some good wine every now and then does it for me.

But still know how to pregame whenever the need arises, been there lol done that.

Beers
  • Newcastle
  • Harpoon IPA
  • Corona

Drinks
  • Whisky and Coke
  • Rum and Coke
  • Vodka and Apple Juice
  • Tequila Shots =)

corona is one of the worst Mexican beers ever man, aside from tecate. you want good Mexican, get sol, or pacifico. also, you say Heineken is garbage, but, YOU LIKE COORS LITE. EEEEEWWWWWWW!!! now that is nasty. Heineken isnt as good as some other beers, but, far better than Coors.

i myself, LOVE, a dirty martini. :D

I only really drink Pimms if I have the option.
If I'm in a club/bar, it'll be a typical strongbow a few Sour shots and some WKDs.
Beer wise, it's all nasty apart from San Miguel.

Back