• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FastClicks ...? Can I get an opinion?

KNK

Signed up with them the other week. I am wondering if I should use them or not. They give me 3 months to make my pay if not then they will pull out the contract and pay what I have earned and cancel the account.

So if I can get some feedback from some people that have heard or used them that be great. Thank You very much!

BTW, for some people wondering what their website is it's http://www.fastclicks.com duh!;)

Do you mean FastClick? Without the "s"?

Things seem to be going OK with them so far. I am sending my Burst defaults to them, and also using their pop-unders. The effective CPM is fairly reasonable, for run-of-network ads, with the ad industry in the condition it is. The CTR is also reasonable.

I haven't been with them long enough to build up the minimum payment, so I can't comment on promptness yet.

I hadn't noticed anything in the contract about having to earn a specific amount within a specific time(?) (Also note that you can apparantly request a cheque before you reach the minimum, but would have to pay a small fee for that.)

Sorry yes I ment FastClick

This is the part I was talking about taken right of the Publisher Agreement "3) Payment Policy"
Fastclick.com reserves the right to set and negotiate specific payment terms on an individual basis. Publishers will typically be paid within twenty-five (25) business days after the end-of-month. Publishers will be paid at the account level. All accounts will be settled in US dollars ($US). No checks will be issued for any amounts less than $50US, unless guaranteed payment has been chosen. Guaranteed payments for balances of less than $50US will incur a service charge of $2.50US. All unpaid earnings will rollover to the next pay period. Any Publisher account that goes unpaid for three (3) months becomes subject to immediate payoff, with service charge, and immediate dismissal from the Fastclick.com Network.

Does anyone else have an opinion on them or any info? I be more then happy to hear it:D I am very carefully now which company I sign up with since I have gone with so many. My site has a good Clickthru also since my users understand it is helpful to check out the banner everyonce and awhile.

Thank You!

I've been using fastclick for a while now, and so far they have been doing good. They always pay on time. At times I have noticed the banners loading a bit slow though... thats the only bad thing I can think of about them... Other than that, their great :)

TheSpaceDude

Originally posted by TheSpaceDude
I've been using fastclick for a while now, and so far they have been doing good. They always pay on time. At times I have noticed the banners loading a bit slow though... thats the only bad thing I can think of about them... Other than that, their great :)

TheSpaceDude

Thanks for the opinion, seems like there a decent ad company then. Very happy hopefully they will treat me well unlike the others I have ben with.

Back