• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fastclick alternative?

They pay on the 20th, and I'll be expecting my 1st cheque from them soon too :)

Maybe Jan could answer this:
they say they pay on the 20th of each month.
Do they include the earning of the month they will pay or only last months?

ex:
January = I make 44$
February = Until the 20th, I make 30$

Will they send me a chque for 74$ or 44$?

Tnx

On Feb 20 they will send you $44. I have made my minimum payment $50 dollars because of the cost cashing the cheque.

Hmmmm, you could be right Damoose, it was just that most ad companies have a $25 limit and I change them all to $50 so I assumed I probably changed fastclick too. Oh well Wojtek, if that is the case you will get a nice healthy cheque in March :p

Edit: Damoose, I will look into that.

What are these default ads? Im guessing they are just sites that pay you so much money for displaying there ads but how would it work through fast click?

Chris, defaults are mainly shown to countries apart from USA and when they don't have enough other ads to show. A way around this is to use another ad company for the defaults, and hopefully you can make a bit off the defaults as well. With fastclick, unless I want to view a new banner/popup before I add/delete it at fastclick, I never see what they are showing to USA :eek:

Jan,

You cant make $ off defaults.
All Ad netorks require you to put the code intact without any canges on your site. Not strip the img src and a href off them.

That would be a violation of their policy.

Originally posted by Wojtek
Jan, You cant make $ off defaults.
All Ad netorks require you to put the code intact without any canges on your site. Not strip the img src and a href off them.

That would be a violation of their policy.
This isn't about altering their code, you add the defaults to your account at the fastclick site (or any other company's site that allows defaults)

Originally posted by Jan
This isn't about altering their code, you add the defaults to your account at the fastclick site (or any other company's site that allows defaults)
You cant add html code for your defaults.

If yes, please show me as I could not find it anywhere.

Yeah but that would be a bit stupid really.

The problem is all the bank information and i don't know if they will be able to pay into my bank account

Right added the banner as a default on fast click and added my bank info as i got everything i needed.

Should my bank card details show on that bank settings page?

Also do i have to fill in the Corresponding Bank Information??

Back