• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fast Webhosting with 100-200MB + Cpanel?

Mysteriouskk

Does anyone know of a fast reliable host that has 100-200mb of space plus cpanel for around $30-40 / year?

If any host here has a fast server, could you give me a free account with like 100mb. I have my own domain, and I would just like to use some small amount of space plus some email accounts. Thank you.

Great web hosting offer for you!

Mysteriouskk, Thanks for asking at FWS for a virtual hosting request! We have spotted your request and recommend out plans for you! This is a new server (Dual Xoen) that current has a very low server load. Give us a try in web hosting and we won't let you down! Just like we never let other customers down. :wink2: We have 100% positive feedback! Never a negative feedback!
In Respond to your Request We Recommend the Following Package that prefectly fits your request!:
cPanel Professional w/Fantastico
Dual Xoen x4 with HT Processor w/100 MBIT Connection Speed
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySQL databases

Unlimited PostgreSQL databases
Supports SSL, SSH (Shell Access) and SSI​
Static IP Address w/ 99.99% Uptime​
Money Back Guarentee w/ 100% Free Setup
Instant Account Setup that Supports Paypal Payment​

Robotical World Hosting Services since 2003 - Part of RW Networks since 2001

Last edited:
Hi, we have the perfect plan for you at Help House Hosting.
For $2.25 a month, $11.25 for 6 months, or $24.75 a yr we will give you our starter plan. Here is a short list of what our Starter Plan includes:

150MB Disc Space
2GB Bandwidth (more if needed)
cPanel
Fantastico
2 MySQL Databases (more if needed)
PHP
2 Email Accounts
WebBased Mail w/spam assasin/mailing lists/email forwarding/auto rewponders
CGI-BIN
Perl
ImageMagick
Frontpage Ext.
MUCH MORE!

Support
24x7 Forum Support
24x7 Trouble Ticket Submit
Live Chat Support 9am-9pm CST(-6GMT) 7 days a week (live chat line is usually open alot later then 9pm).

Special Offers
We offer the first 30 days free as a testing period!
Free Custom Graphics: we will create a custom logo or banner for your website w/ purchase of any hosting plan.
Referral Program: For every 3 people you that purchase a hosting plan from us as a result of your referral, we will upgrade your account by 150mb/2gb. Or, we will give you 8% of all sales you generate (payable by paypal only).
99% uptime GUARANTEE: You can see our uptime percentage HERE

Your website will be on Dell servers with a minimum of 4 GB of memory on Intel Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz CPU's, and are located at ThePlanet Datacenter in Dallas Texas.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Dragonlordgod said:
Hello MarkK,

Thanks for asking at FWS for...

Nice copy and paste from this thread. :wink2:

Hello Mysteriouskk,

StaticHost would like to offer you our Shocking Value Plan!

200MB of disk space
10GB of bandwidth
cPanel 9 with Fantastico
All the standard features listed at http://statichost.co.uk/webhosting.php
Price: £1.25/month (Approx. $2.35/month) or £12.50/year (Approx. $23/year) Pay yearly and get 2 months free!

If you are interested in this plan and need more info please email our Sales Team at sales@statichost.co.uk

To order: Go to our website at http://www.statichost.co.uk and click order to get your account instantly activated!

We look forward to working with you!

Thanks!

I can do that for you for free .. it will only cost you site wide text link footer ads

Hi there,

SaveBigHosting can offer you what you require. In addition I will also give you
a 7-day Free trial !!!

250mb space
10GB Bandwidth
with Fantastico, Unlimited - MySql, Ftp, Webmail , PHP e.t.c
and all other cpanel features
Guaranteed 99% uptime and round the clock customer support.!

For only $19/year

CONTACT

email - ideal@ikenya.com
msn - naqiboy@gmail.com

Aim - naqi786110

Thank you.!

Mysteriouskk said:
Does anyone know of a fast reliable host that has 100-200mb of space plus cpanel for around $30-40 / year?

If any host here has a fast server, could you give me a free account with like 100mb. I have my own domain, and I would just like to use some small amount of space plus some email accounts. Thank you.

You know Eltahost has what you asking for... Moreover we can offer you a deal - you will buy our Light+ pack (200 MB Disk Space, 20 GB BW) and we will give you our Light Pack absolutely free!!!
If you want to learn more about our packs, or want individual setup, contact us at support@eltahost.com (ICQ, Yahoo, MSN also available)

Our Standard Packages might suit your needs
$1 monthly - 100 mb space and 1 gb bandwidth
$2 - 200 mb space and 2 gb bandwidth
All features are unlimited including ftp,email and databases
CPanel 10 and Fantastico
With RVSkin installed
pm me or talk on msn at support@infoxyris.com

StaticHost said:
Nice copy and paste from this thread. :wink2:

Hello Mysteriouskk,

StaticHost would like to offer you our Shocking Value Plan!

200MB of disk space
10GB of bandwidth
cPanel 9 with Fantastico
All the standard features listed at http://statichost.co.uk/webhosting.php
Price: £1.25/month (Approx. $2.35/month) or £12.50/year (Approx. $23/year) Pay yearly and get 2 months free!

If you are interested in this plan and need more info please email our Sales Team at sales@statichost.co.uk

To order: Go to our website at http://www.statichost.co.uk and click order to get your account instantly activated!

We look forward to working with you!

Thanks!
Thanks for your compliment. I was working late because today, the staff didn't come online because he was sick. I had to work through midnight helping people out.

By the way, nice copy of this thread: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=533701#post533701

Good Night,
RWH- Staff

Mysteriouskk said:

Hey Mysteriouskk :),

Manro Hosting Solutions would like to offer you our "Basic plan":

250MB diskspace
10GB bandwidth
PHP, CGI, Perl
cPanel 9 (with Fantastico)
Unlimited email addresses
Unlimited MySQL databases
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited Subdomains

All for only £12/year (or approx. $20/year).

If you are interested, please contact sales@manrosupport.com for a prompt response.

To order, please visit http://go.manrohosting.com/order

Kind regards,

-Sales dept.
ManroHosting.com

This is becoming like a tender call
When someone quotes a less price, others are going on editing
and reducing their price...
Its not fair because, the customers wont be able to make out which one is worthy
Many hosts are just a fake and they take away valued customers from good hosts
* Is there any cause for editing continuously? just think before you quote

StaticHost said:
I write my threads out by hand, I just write similar things. Also, your thread is violating the forum rules. Offers can only be a maximum of 25 rows. Yours is way too long. :)

Thanks. :classic2:
Hello,

(This a another staff). I do not know what you have against us. But there are many offers in this thread that violate that rule. Why pick us? Because our offer is better than yours? Hmm. Well, I don't care, but thanks for reminding us. We have changed the lines to 25 rows.

You type them by hand? Prove it.

Wonder whatrs this:

To order go to http://statichost.co.uk/order.php to get your account instantly activated!

If you need any more info please visit our website or email our Sales Team at sales@statichost.co.uk

Thanks!
-RWH Staff

Last edited:
Hello,

Dragonlordgod said:
I do not know what you have against us.
I don't have anything against you. I am sorry if you interpreted it like this. I was just simply pointing out that you forgot to change the name on the post that you copy and pasted.

Dragonlordgod said:
Wonder whatrs this:
What do you mean? It is simply stating how to get the account instantly activated and if they have any questions to email the Sales Team.

If you have any further issues, please PM me to keep this thread clean.

Thanks.

StaticHost said:
Hello,

I don't have anything against you. I am sorry if you interpreted it like this. I was just simply pointing out that you forgot to change the name on the post that you copy and pasted.

What do you mean? It is simply stating how to get the account instantly activated and if they have any questions to email the Sales Team.

If you have any further issues, please PM me to keep this thread clean.

Thanks.
You could of just said, you forgot to change the name.

He meant that you copied and pasted that when you stated you typed "the whole thing" by hand.

Have a nice day,
-RWH CEO

Last edited:
Hosting

Hi, we can offer you,

2500 MB Hosting
40 GB Transfer
24/7 ticket/phone support
1 Domain hosted
10 SubDomains
100 POP3 accounts
100 Email aliases