• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fast Reliable Hosting from $5.49/Month - 30 Day No Risk Guarantee

AQHost

I'd like to extend the following offer to all FWS users:

10% Off ANY AQHost Web Hosting Plan For Life

To get your 10% discount simply order any of our hosting plans and use coupon code FWS at the checkout. The 10% discount will be applied automatically to your initial order and will also be applied each and every month for as long as you stay hosted with us! The savings just keep on adding up month after month, year after year.

With high grade reliable servers and connectivity (dual PIII 1GHz, 1GB RAM, SCSI Hard Drives, 15 OC3 and DS3 connections), fast and friendly support, and a full 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee you simply can't go wrong. Try us out...

You Have Nothing To Lose

If you decide within your first 30 days with us that you don't like our services, our support, our control panel (CPanel 4), the color of socks we wear...literally anything about us...we'll refund every last penny of the hosting fees that you've paid and go our separate ways. No questions asked. No arguments. Period.

Plans From only $5.49 Per Month

$5.49 per month before the 10% discount ($4.94 after) gets you:

10MB Disk Space
1GB Data Transfer
5 Email Addresses
PHP 4.2.1
Full CGI Access
CPanel 4 Control Panel
And a whole lot more.

Our best-selling Plan C at $9.99 before discount ($8.99 after) gets you even more:

75MB Disk Space
8GB Data Transfer
40 Email Addresses
PHP 4.2.1
Full CGI Access
CPanel 4 Control Panel
3 MySQL Databases
6 Sub-Domains (subdomain.yourdomain.com)

Click for full details of our hosting plans

$8.95 Domain Registrations

No discount on these, but I'd also like to make you aware of our registration site at http://www.AQDomains.com Each $8.95 .com .net .org .biz .info and .us registration comes with:

FREE URL and Email Forwarding
FREE DNS Services
FREE Parking Page

And a whole lot more besides. Not even GoDaddy can beat these features at $8.95!

If you have any questions, or if I can help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me via Sales@AQHost.com or ICQ 163719492

Best wishes,
Simon.

Last edited:
Back