• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Facebook mods for wordpress

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
For those of you who use wordpress, is there any workable mod currently, that allows you to post your blog posts to your facebook fan pages WITHOUT being logged into facebook?

I have 2 that I really like, but for some reason, they both require you to logged into Facebook when posting a blog post, and it is REALLY annoying!

It is not possible to post without log in to Facebook. But I could't understand how can you think this .

I think its possible but you need to hire a developer and comment will only posted to your own wall.

I see this somewhere but I can't remember exact link.

- Programmer can create a facebook app which can allow to post comments on your wall(If someone will post a comment on your blog then comment will automatically posted on your facebook wall using facebook app )

Last edited:
There are some. I came across some that use the Facebook API which allows you to link your Wordpress blog with your facebook page, however, you will need to be logged into your wordpress.

I didn't try them while not being logged into facebook, so I'm not honestly too sure...

Back