• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Facebook Groups

krakjoe

stop staring
NLC
Dear Internet,

Is it just me, or is creating a group named "Bring back the death penalty for the scum who killed a 17 monthold baby" totally over the top ??

Lets imagine, just for a minute, that whoever is in charge of writing the laws has a monumental lapse in judgement and decides they will consult facebook before writing the next review and actually took the advice of these over emotional morons. Would it then be reasonable to say bring back corporal punishment for bad kids, abolish womens rights because of the ones who misuse their vote, ---- lets outlaw technology because people misuse that ...

I'm not saying the death penalty is wrong, but for this country and countries where it's been outlawed or never used, it is without a doubt a huge step backwards.

Plus, don't ya think it's an easy way out anyway, I know in America lots of people die on death row waiting for their day; but when you think about it, death only happens for a split second, in my opinion a lifetime in prison is worse than a split second of death.

Yours Truly

I've seen that group, and many others like it.
The amount of comments in those groups is just sickening. Wishing death upon someone else, and a lifetime of pain. Hypocrites.

i dont care about the death penalty really. i dont really want my tax dollars providing a shelter, clothes and food for some criminal like that, but, at the same time, i think there should be a daily beat down for the rest of that persons life. that would be a lot more painful than a "split second" of death.

Then don't think of your tax dollars that way. We don't have the death penalty, but we have other social injustices like class A drug addicts being subsidized, trampy 13 year olds with 5 kids and no dad being supported by the state for the next ~60 years ... but then, we have a world renound education system, our National Health service is the envy of many countries, our emergency services have some of the best equipment money can buy, I could go on ... However you look at it, tax is spent well in most Western countries, your tax pays in part for your quality of life.

Me, I like pies, lets say I buy a pie, the best pie in the world. I then enjoy the pie and when I'm finished I try to wipe the grease from my fingers with the bag the pie came in, I wouldn't go whining about the weekness of the bag, I'd sit and smoke a fat one and think about what a fantastic pie it really was ...

In short, don't whine: have a pie and smoke a fat one ...

I agree Joe. Death is too good for people, especially who murder innocent kids.

Let's not forget that whatever crime someone has comited, they still deserve to be treated in a humane way.

The UK is backwards when it comes to solving the issues. Rather than removing the drugs like cocaine and heroin off the streets they piss about removing MJ more, they give payments to the adicts (Apprently to help them "get off" them, but how many actually do that.), and giving them replacement drugs, rather than making them go cold turkey from the word go.

If you work, you get taxed more, pay higher rent if you live in a council flat-house, whereas if you don't, you're better off, you wont be in anymore debt than you are currently. They wonder why thousands of people don't like working and prefer to stay on the doal- though we're not all like that. :p

Same with the prision system, no debts, money when you come out to get your life on track, you don't work due to being a convict - since many wont hire one, you get 3 meals a day, gaming consoles, a bed, exercise and a warm house all for free. They wonder when many ex-convicts reconvict to go back to jail.

Too be honest. Two wrongs don't make a right, but justice does and the mental statisfaction of the family of the killer being locked up or tortured, is fine :p

Facebook groups do my ----ing head in. They remind me what the majority of the working class of Britain is like, and that upsets me deeply.

Back