• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

F2s

I have more than 10.
I just need to figure out the email addresses i used for them
i'll post the username and pass here. And the first person to get it and change the password will be the owner.
I won't post them all at once :) so don't think you can get all of em.

Might not want to do that

If you post the username and password, anyone can use them.. meaning more than one person. You should e-mail the first people who ask the information. And I'm asking, by the way ;)

no.
If the person who gets it first changes the password then nobody else will be able to use the account.

Wow. I think I have started a trend. :)
You can't imagaing how hard it was for me to give a couple away.

wat the hell is so good about a hypermart account?? 500mb data transfer, er yeah good 1. (unless u mean paid)

ummm..... if you didn't know I will explain. If you signed up with them before the credit card thing u get unlimited bandwith and even though it says 50mb space u can use like 6o before they delete SOME stuff. they have php, cgi, sendmail, ftp, ssi and many more stuff

I just figured there's really no point giving out my accounts.
F2S should be accepting new users tomorrow.

Back