• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

f.Bz final!

Comments:
-Small I-frame
-Not much graphics

Design: 800/1000
Organised: 880/1000
Graphics: 300/1000

Overall: 660/1000, 66%

Hey Cyber you twirp - tell me what script it is. :devious2: Pretty please?. :biggrin2:

The AutoPageD? Oh, I misunderstood. I thought that was a script to manage downloads. Have you written it?

<add>
No, it was a download script. Where is it then? I only see one download. :cry2:

Last edited:
Much better! However it still needs more content... and having that links button table really necessary? It in my opinion would look better if you put the buttons on the background with no table. If you know what I mean.

And change the color of the scroll bar if possible.

Originally posted by lotsofissues
I just ----in hate u for your DOMAIN!!!!!

Why wasn't it me!!! Why!!!!
Why do you hate him? Just because he got the domain and you didn't it doesn't mean you have to insult him. :p

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Much better! However it still needs more content... and having that links button table really necessary? It in my opinion would look better if you put the buttons on the background with no table. If you know what I mean.

And change the color of the scroll bar if possible.

yet again, i've changed it

also - what do you mean by "more content"

I'll move my score up to 60%. Its better but as giancarlo said more content is needed. There is not much to do on your site.

When your site isn't getting many visitors and hasn't got much content in the first place people won't submit stuff. I'm afraid you'll have to add it yourself.

Originally posted by cheatpark
When your site isn't getting many visitors and hasn't got much content in the first place people won't submit stuff. I'm afraid you'll have to add it yourself.

That is damn true... I added a ton of SimCity3000 cities and people still aren't submitting anything in. ;)

Back