• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

EyeOS hosting needed!

rumo

Hello friends! I'm looking for hosting for EyeOS 2 for free.

Requirements:

10gb of space
200gb of bandwidth?

Willing to negotiate.

Willing to post on forums, click on ads, include linkbacks, etc, etc!

Yours,

Lewis:evilb:

Too much space and bandwidth for free. Though you might get what you request from a overselling company. The most i can provide you is 1.5 GB Space / 30 GB Bandwidth

[SRVLYR] Ivan;1131601 said:
Too much space and bandwidth for free. Though you might get what you request from a overselling company. The most i can provide you is 1.5 GB Space / 30 GB Bandwidth

If you can fully support EyeOS 2.0, then that'll be fine :)

Free Hosting

I can provide you with 5 Gb of webspace with 50 Gb of transfer. Instant setup and Cpanel. Let me know if you are interested.

Goto technihost.com/hosting_plans.html and register for the free hosting plan.

The thing is though is that EyeOS is known for being very CPU/RAM intensive on the server, which can ultimately slow down the server you're being hosted on. For something like this I'd say look for a free VPS or a paid VPS/Dedicated Server.

I know this seems much, but it's the best decision if you ask me.

The thing is though is that EyeOS is known for being very CPU/RAM intensive on the server, which can ultimately slow down the server you're being hosted on. For something like this I'd say look for a free VPS or a paid VPS/Dedicated Server.

I know this seems much, but it's the best decision if you ask me.

I agree with this gentleman, The most time you would be hosted on a shared server before administration finds out it takes a load of CPU resources, would be approximately 1-3 days.

VPS / Dedicated Server would be the best option for you.

You could get away with eyeos 1.0 on a shared has I have tested it my self on my servers. But 2.0 you will require a dedicated server at least.

Back