• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Extra account for free

Originally posted by cityhosts

I'm sorry if you don't like this, but what exactly don't you like.
It will help us to run a better company if we could get any feedback.
I checked your site as I am due to renew my paid hosting for two accounts, and I found it was down...that is what I didn't like.

There is a saying, better the devil you know.....

I am sorry cityhosts if you were offended by any of this. It was just bad luck I guess that you did that maintenance at just the wrong time.

I wasn't laughing at you but more at Phrozen's comment when you guaranteed 99.9% uptime and the first time someone (me) clicked on the link out of genuine interest it was down.

If you look at it without involving yourself but another host, I am sure you too would have cracked up.

Originally posted by cityhosts
...I'm not angry at all ...

umm it sounds like u are...:rolleyes:
I was trying to start a new thread here just to give you a little perspective on what we do, but obviously everyone just seems to quick to run us down, so I'll have to stay with my usual forums as they seem to be very friendly there.

Thanks for the comments
Sorry we have not pleased you, Will now remove the post and the offer only stands for the other forums.

2 accounts for the price of one.

Back