• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ewsnl.com Any comments on these guys?

ThGrtHillbilly

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew anything Eagle Web Services (http://www.ewsnl.com/hosting.shtml)? I would also like to know of any good books on web site design. I'm obviously new to this and need advice on a good host. I think I need over 20gigs of bandwidth, 50megs space, Unix, would like to have cgi, and FTP. I know this is probably vague, but as I said I'm learning. :) I've seen all of this and more from $50.00 a year to over $150.00. I've read through several post but didn't find what I was looking for. I've also looked at several ads at HostSearch but after going to the web host site I figured out that the information on HostSearch rarely matched the sites information about the service. Changing markets I guess?
Thanks in advance, Curt.

hi,

ewsnl is an active guy at webhostingtalk.com. If you do a search on him you may find him a very friendly and helpful guy.

Chan

Back