• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Everything is rigged.

Seraphim

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ed-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425

Even though a lot of people have suspected this for quite some time, some of the largest banking institutions have admitted in court that they've been manipulating market indexes in order to boost their own profits.

Not only are they going to get away with doing this because government is concerned that taking action would cause them to retaliate by messing up the economy, but they are likely able to do this for nearly any market they see fit to.

I'm just shocked that everyone is okay with this.

I'm shocked no one has done anything about the large size of the banking corporations, particularly after they had got legislation canned in the nineties that separated the investing business from banking business. Ever since then Banks have grown enormous that the little man cannot speak to a manager any where. Banks have become so powerful and large they created an enormous shift in assets from the middle class to the very wealthy, particularly after the enormous melt down at end of 2008. I'd say the bank and insurance corporations are probably of the most dishonest and corrupt in all business and having Government in their pockets allow them to get away with it too.

Back