• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Euro Shared Hosting Needed

ChangAdam

I need a basic package for my multigaming www.virgaming.com

What I need is 1GB of Space and 15GB of Bandwidth.
cPanel is a must, and the provider will have to restore my full backup which is roughly 10mb.

Prefered location is Germany, although UK or Netherlands would do.

Price: as low as possible, although quality goes over quantity.

Hello ChangAdam,
Have you found a host yet? Is there a reason why you are looking for Euro hosting only? You can take a look at our shared plans, starting at $4.95/mo. Our Standard plan comes with 2GB diskspace and 20GB bandwidth. Our servers are hosted in Dallas, TX (USA). Feel free to look at our site below and let us know if you have any questions by emailing sales [at] topqhost.com

http://www.topqhost.com/shared.php

Infinite Technologies is a leader in providing businesses with innovative technical solutions. Our exceptional services are equaled only by our continued focus on outstanding quality and support; our friendly staff is available 24/7 to assist you with any matters that may arise. Our servers are housed in the Databurg data-center located in Frankfurt, Germany.

Plan: Shared Plan 1
- 1 GB WebSpace
- 25 GB Data-Transfer
- Unlimited SubDomains
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited Email & FTP Accounts
- Fantastico Script Installer
- Distributed/Clustered DNS Servers
Price: 4.99 EUR/m [ORDER]

We are willing to transfer your cPanel account over to our server. Setup time is instant (transferring the site may take upto 24 hrs). Technical support is available 24/7!

Pricing may sound steep to you compared to the rest of the market. But it is worth every penny if you have a peace of mind :)

If you any questions, please email sales@infinitetech.eu. You can take a look at our other shared hosting plans here.

Last edited:
Backy Corp offers UK based web hosting at affordable prices you can visit www.backycorp.com for package info. We are running a special right now where we are offering 30% off our normal prices for UK based server accounts. Use coupon code: saveuk at checkout and save 30% off our normal prices. 30% offer expires 6/8/09

Back