• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Etology !!! FRAUD ALERT !!!

Maverick2000

If anyone has used Etology, and if you feel that it's legit, feel free to respond positively to this thread.

Otherwise, read on. I am pointing out the posts from user Firm12, who is pretending to be multiple people.

His thread is:
Does etology.com Pay?
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81675

Posts from Firm12 on Dec 2005:

* Hello, Does anyone have any experience with etology.com?

* Well etology.com seems to be new. I signed up with them and I am currently testing them out. ... I have there network ads running on my adult site and I have made over $200 in 3 days.

* I signed up with them a week and a half ago and they pay net 30 so I have not recieved payment yet.

* I'm happy to say that etology does pay! I got my check from them right on time and my check was over $1000 too!

_

Last edited:
that's correct, etology is a scam! I paid to them and found out that they did not advertise anything but only gave me false reports!
I filed a complaint in the bank and after 6 months I got my money back!
hopefully they will not change the credit card account payment to a new one that will allow them to continue to steel money from people

Back