• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

eQuiller.com

quiller

I've recently basically finished this design, though I still have some cross-browser bugs to work out and I need to re-vamp the downloads database, otherwise, it is pretty much complete. Any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

www.equiller.com/index.php

i love it but it would look better if the writing was all the same size. i mean in the news part.

cool layout !! btw did u write all the scripts yourself ? in all this site is one of the neatest i have seen

damoose, what text isn't the same size? the header font (the title, after // ~) is 12pt. everything else is 8pt.

thanks for the positive feedback... hmm, what exactly do i say to all that? free brownies for all!

soujirou, i wrote all the scripts myself, yes, with a tiny bit of advice from a good friend of mine with some mozilla cross-browser stuff (with the cell highlight script in the menus).

right now, my main issue is in vertical alignment in two places (with mozilla and netscape). in ie, the footer (where the copyright is) is aligned to the bottom, with everything stretching to 100% height. however, it appears mozilla doesn't like this attribute, because it looks like this:

http://www.equiller.com/_ext/mozilla.jpg

There are also some issues on the menu, as it creates a two-line break instead of only one (i'm working on that, i just need to look at it and re-write the script) and in turn messes up the giant logo (the Q-ish thing).

anyone know what is going on with the vertical height attributes stuff?

Back