• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Eqoz.com Web Hosting Company Review

Just want to know how people think about
http://eqoz.com ?

Since it's an hosting company powered by egold so its review to other users is very important

Few questions
* How is the logo ?
* How is the content ? (Is the information posted is enough or more needed ?)
* How is the site design ?
* How about Prices ?
* Any suggestions or idea's to make it more better ?

Logo's fine
Content's fine (For you)
The site design's pretty good
the prices I don't care about, I never get anything online that I pay for unless I can have "fun" with it (IE: Donation Items for Gaia Online, etc.)

Actually im really impressed with the overall layout of your page. Especially using Joomla ive never seen a hosting design that was that impressive..great work!

I'm also impressed! :) It's one of the first Joomla powered websites that looks, well, fantastic. The logo looks great (I love the "eq" graphic), and the page is just cleanly coded + well organized in general. Nice job!

Chris

Really like the design as well.

$9.50 for 100GB of transfer on a reseller plan? Are you under-pricing on purpose or is that the market price now?

Its nice.

The only think i can suggest is the image on the nav which shows your on what page. It looks like there's an image missing.

Logo's fine
Content's fine (For you)
The site design's pretty good
the prices I don't care about, I never get anything online that I pay for unless I can have "fun" with it (IE: Donation Items for Gaia Online, etc.)

Yes,I agree with him..

Back